AddAnnouncement lets users add an announcement from blog namespace directly without visiting
/announcements and filling out the form.
- 1.0.0 initial commit
- 1.0.1 fix broken URL for non-english language paths due to FANDOM's URL changes in order to be able to create announcements again
- 1.1.0 add a confirmation dialog and a notification wheater the creation process was successful or not
New messages to translate:
- "success": "Announcement saved successfully"
- "error": "There was an error while saving the announcement:"
- "confirm-title": "Are you sure?"
- "confirm-text": "A new announcement will be created automatically using the first sentence(s) of the page and it's URL. Do you want to proceed?"
- "abort": "Abort"
- "ok": "OK"
- feature to disable confirmation dialog
- "Advanced" button to change the announcement text
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.