BalancedUCX is a script that is designed to fix the errors of the new Fandom skin and improve some points in it. Remember: we are not reviving Oasis, we are trying to improve UCX.
- All huge margins and paddings between paragraphs are fixed. Now they look like Oasis ones.
- We return the promised buttons for editing sections from the demo screenshots of the skin.
- Before UCX and UCP slider style.
- The theme of the infobox "Europa" is back. The color adapts to any wiki color scheme, including the dark theme.
- 2 and 3 headers look like Oasis ones.
- Fixed community page margins.
- Fixed li margins.
- Fixed article-table and wikitable paddings.
- Fixed mw-datatable theme styling.
- Fixed History page theme styling.
- Fixed Footer header font color.
- Fixed bug with huge photos and white panels in "File:" namespace.
- Fixed large margins and downshifts in local navigation.
- Improved interwiki design.
- Fixed huge page header. Font size is taken from Wikipedia.
- Includes full BalancedComments, BalancedProfile, BalancedBloglists & UCPEditorMinimal.
You can add something else here to improve the overall design.
- BalancedDropdowns (unstable)
- BalancedVE & UCPEditorMinimal