This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Dev Wiki:Gadgets page.
- Gadget name
- What's the use of the gadget (keep this short!)?
- Introduces Monobook visual design cues to Oasis.
- How is it useful to the Fandom Developers Wiki Wiki?
- Looks awesome and some users might want to use it. Let them do so without unnecessary adding and removing CSS from their userfiles.
- Should the gadget be default (if so, why)?
- I am reluctant to add gadgets just because they "look awesome" and "users might want to use it". The gadget guidelines state that gadgets on here: "Should provide missing functionality or useful customization to Dev Wiki users.". PseudoMonobook is not providing "missing functionality" and its "useful customization" is pretty subjective, unlike currently installed gadgets. -- Cube-shaped garbage can 22:38, October 21, 2019 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.