FacebookWidget is a script that adds a Facebook widget into your wiki's right rail using jQuery library.
You have to create the following MediaWiki pages on your wiki to make this script works. All MediaWiki pages relating to the configuration of FacebookWidget starts with
MediaWiki:Custom-FBWidget-config- - and after it goes the name of the configuration option.
| || |
Name of the page.
| ||Width of the widget|| |
| ||Height of the widget|| |
- August 1, 2018 (v1.0)
- Rail and Luqgreg: published on Fandom Developers Wiki.
- August 9, 2018 (v1.1 | diff)
- Rail: removed unnecessary variable and encoded URL characters from code, changed default width to
- August 12, 2018 (v1.2 | diff)
- Rail: script returns an error message in console if config page doesn't exist.