FucodeLogger is a script which purpose is to log the chat or private messages and throw the logs into the modal window. Several features are included, such as logging the currently active room (including private ones), copying the logs, downloading them with the filename that's set by a user.
- June 20, 2018 (v0.9.0)
- Lady Furude: Initial version called ChatLogger.
- July 5, 2018 (v1.0.0)
- Lady Furude: Support of logging private messages.
- July 16, 2018 (v1.1.0)
- Lady Furude: Added feature of copying logs and support of newlines;
- KockaAdmiralac: Added feature of downloading logs;
- Lady Furude: Published on Fandom Developers Wiki with the name FucodeLogger.
- August 6, 2018 (v1.1.1)
- Lady Furude: Fixed a bug that prevented creating newlines in private rooms;
- KockaAdmiralac: Reformatted the code.
- August 16, 2018 (v1.1.2 — v1.2.0)
- Lady Furude: Reformatted the code; fixed a bug that missed some leave events;
- Lady Furude: Ability of logging messages that were sent before user's arrival to the chat.
- August 19, 2018 (v1.3.0)
- Lady Furude: Added i18n, fixed a bug in copy feature.
- August 20, 2018 (v1.3.1)
- Lady Furude: Fixed a bug that showed modal button in English language.