ListGroupMembers is a script that lists all users by canonical user group. The default user groups are the following: Fandom Staff, Fandom Helpers, SOAP, Wiki Managers, Content Team Members, Global Discussions Moderators, Bureaucrats, Administrators, Discussions Moderators, Chat Moderators, Rollbacks, and Bots.
The configuration object for this script is
window.lgmConfig. The following properties can be configured:
- A function (or handler name) used for sorting users.
- An array of user groups to include. Cannot include rights that are excluded.
- An array of user groups to exclude.
- Determines how the list of users will be shown.
- An array of actions to include on the UI.
- Determines whether the list will be separated by their respective user groups.
- Determines whether the list can be separated by their group types. This can only be enabled when
window.lgmConfig.groupedis set to
- Determines whether a search bar would appear.
- If set to
true, the content should automatically rerender.
- Sets the delay time for rendering elements (in seconds).
- If set to
false, actions will not display on the UI.
- August 10, 2019
- The script has been created!
- August 25, 2019
- The script has been rewritten for UCP use. Compatibility testing is in progress.
- Add user actions to the list.
- Create a fix to the script that allows sections to be collapsible.
- Adding additional sort options.
- Filter options?