MarkBlocked strikes out the usernames of any users currently blocked on the wiki. Based on a script originally by Kalan, Alex Smotrov, and a number of other users of Russian Wikipedia (original source).
- Style used for usernames that are partially blocked (partial blocks not currently available on Fandom).
- Style used for usernames that are blocked temporarily.
- Style used for usernames that are blocked indefinitely.
- Change the tooltip shown on links to a blocked user.
$1is the length of the block,
$2is the username of the blocker,
$3is the reason for the block, and
$4is the length of time since the user was blocked.
- If true, show a small box with tooltip before links to blocked users rather than adding the tooltip to the blocked user link directly.
- Style used for the box added by the
- Sets the opacity of all user links while the script checks with the server which users are blocked (this indicates the script is loading).
- If true, don't mark blocked users by default. Instead, add a link to the 'My Tools' menu to mark blocked users.
These are the default settings, which are loaded automatically when no custom settings are defined:
window.mbPartialStyle = 'opacity: 0.5'; window.mbTempStyle = 'opacity: 0.7; text-decoration: line-through'; window.mbIndefStyle = 'opacity: 0.4; font-style: italic; text-decoration: line-through'; window.mbTooltip = 'blocked ($1) by $2: $3 ($4 ago)'; window.mbTipBox = false; window.mbTipBoxStyle = 'font-size:85%; background:#FFFFF0; border:1px solid #FEA; padding:0 0.3em; color:#AAA'; window.mbLoadingOpacity = 0.85; window.mbNoAutoStart = false;