MobileEditor is a mobile editor script for Fandom.
MobileEditor has the following features:
- Editing of any article or code in any namespace
- Overrides Ace or CKE with a mobile-friendly WDS compliant interface
- Mobile previews utility for articles
- Diff utility for simplistic comparison
After installation of the script, do the following to access the editor:
- Launch the article on your phone.
- Navigate to the edit view in Source/RTE mode (
- Disable "desktop site" mode if that's enabled.
The mobile editor interface will appear.
- Beta roadmap
- Editor does not cache typed data in case of crash, closure or failed submission
- Attempts to post edits do not time out after 15 seconds
- Switch for monospace font
- Toolbar with formatting buttons
- Banner notifications (for edit notices & API/Scribunto warnings)
- Template type utility
- Line numbers & linting for code
- Code highlighting support
- Stable roadmap
- Support VisualEditor override
- Search and replace
- Support local themes