ModernizedChanges is a stylesheet that modernizes the appearance of pages that show recent changes or logs on UCP wikis. Affected pages are
- Pages that support
It automatically changes colors to be usable on both light- and dark-themed wikis and supports basic i18n through the use of CSS variables.
- Initial release.
- Avoid clogging up :root with variables, add spacing when multiple edit markers are side-by-side
- Better ?action=history support, fix css variables not being present for history and log pages, fix fix non-i18n-able string, and keep edit markers from escaping history pages
- Fix mask images for chromium-based browsers and make
contentproperty use css variables like it's supposed to
- Complete reorganization: Separate sections, more comments, reduce total LOC (not including comments)
- Support for ungrouped recent changes
- Remove oversized margin from the ungrouped recent changes list
- Keep edit markers from escaping Special:RecentChanges
- Support for Special:SocialActivity