Nuke is a reverse engineered version of the extension with the same name, which is used to mass delete pages from a user's contributions or recent changes. As with all deletion of pages, it requires the correct rights to use. You can access Nuke via any user's contributions page, page tools on user related pages, or Special:SpecialPages. It is possible to use this version of Nuke whilst already having access to the extension.
To change the default delete reason, delete delay, and link title, add the following variables above the import:
window.nukeDeleteReason = "Cleanup of pages created by $1"; window.nukeDelay = 1000; window.nukeTitle = "Mass delete all pages created by this user";
Main delete function does not work- Fixed in the September 29, 2020 release. Images error out if the page is a redirect- Fixed in the October 29, 2018 release. Images do not load in non-English wikis- Fixed in the October 29, 2018 release.
Re-write to be more maintainable/more concise, improve performance/code logicDone on August 22 2021.
- Update UI elements to be modern
- August 22, 2021 - General improvements and fixes.
- October 2, 2020 - Watchlist hotfix.
- September 29, 2020 - "Check All" button and Protect deleted function, actually make the main delete function work.
- September 28, 2020 - Alot of general improvements and a general re-write of the script to make it support UCP.
- September 17, 2020 - Improved link placement.
- June 7, 2020 - Custom nuke title option added.
- May 30, 2019 - December 5, 2019 - Small changes like minor css, user groups, and text.
- October 29, 2018 - Improvements on code (use of newer functions, consistency).
- September 27, 2018 - Improved usergroups restrictions.
- July 27, 2018 - QuickLogs Integration.
- September 25, 2016 - Rewrite using OOP and better code in general.
- February 29, 2016 - General improvements, less API queries made.
- January 23, 2016 - Script Created.