PseudoMonobook introduces Monobook visual design cues to the Oasis skin.
The stylesheet was written so that users who prefer Monobook can use and adapt to Oasis features better, as Monobook has been sunsetted. In addition, users who prefer a full-width content view can enjoy a layout similar to Monobook.
- Full width articles with fluid breakpoints
- Page header and community header dropdowns as toolbars
- Removal of advertising and recirculation
- Minimal, compact footer redesign
- Community header in left sidebar with "sticky" navigation
If you can't install it via CSS, you can install it via JS using this:
- April 17, 2018 - v0.9.0
- MACH-59330: Published on Fandom Developers Wiki.
- May 22, 2018 - v1.0.0 [STABLE]
- MACH-59330: Amend breakpoint behaviour, consistently center local navigation elements.
- May 22, 2018 - v1.1.0
- MACH-59330: Removal of advertising/recirculation, minimal footer redesign.
- May 24, 2018 - v1.1.1 - v1.2.7
- MACH-59330: Uncollapse page header and community header tools dropdown, global navigation tweaks.
- August 3, 2018 - v1.2.8 - v1.3.1
- MACH-59330: Revert round border addition to page & community header tools.
- OneTwoThreeFall: Typography reversion code from AntiBigText.
- MACH-59330: Fix for Featured Video wrapper size.
- August 11, 2018 - v1.3.2
- MACH-59330: Styling for WDS banner notifications.
- November 27, 2018 - v1.3.3
- MACH-59330: Fix for editing MediaWiki:Wiki-navigation.
- December 4, 2018 - v1.3.4—v1.3.5
- MACH-59330: Fix for page width after launching modals.
- December 5, 2018 - v1.3.6
- MACH-59330: Visual fixes for WDS notification banner floating & user toolbar.
- December 7, 2018 - v1.3.7
- MACH-59330: Visual fixes for XXL breakpoint fonts.