This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Bootstrap page.
- They cannot be outdated. That could only happen, im W3C would deprecated all that stuff and it doesn't look like it would happen to most of the css stuff. There may be a newer version but that does not say that once the new version is out the old version does not work anymore. It's like when a new version of your car is available for buy the previous version you have will not stop working.
Agent Zuri 22:37, June 21, 2018 (UTC)
- Maxiride (talk) 06:44, June 22, 2018 (UTC)
- You can find the documentation under the link there. Please tell me what is missing in the documentation itself.
Agent Zuri 00:25, July 4, 2018 (UTC)
- It's way easier and updated to simply @import the official bootstrap CSS url. You call it bootstrap but what this really is its just the typography and few other classes that you are offering here "as bootstrap".
- --Maxiride (talk) 06:47, July 4, 2018 (UTC)
- back to delete reason: bootstrap is under mit license. .css placed here (aside of not being bootstrap, of course) have not attribution info, when: "it forbids you to: Redistribute any piece of Bootstrap without proper attribution." Fngplg (talk) 12:15, July 4, 2018 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.