FANDOM


  • Perhaps the most widespread and demanding of maintenance tasks is having to remove links, typically expired ones or before performing a page rename/deletion.

    What would be most especially helpful is a script that can automatically remove the expired links that are listed on the Special:WantedX reports. Additionally, being able to remove links from WhatLinksHere reports, configurable to a selected namespace. Specifically, the script will proceed to edit every page that contains the links by removing the double brackets that form them.

    This would be among the useful scripts to date. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks.

      Loading editor
    • If I recall correctly, Special:Whatlinkshere, and its api only return a maximum number of pages. So for big wikis this would probably be best with stuff  like AutoWikiBrowser. Also, some templates generate links in a different way that would be close to impossible to detect with this.

      Anyway, this script should be possible with something like AutoEditPages or as an entirely separate script.

        Loading editor
    • Cqm

      @Dessamator Whatlinkshere isn't cached, or not by much, nor is it's API.

      @Hackey5 I'd be inclined to use something like AutoWikiBrowser or PyWikipediaBot for something like this, although there is a JS version of AWB if you'd prefer to use it - wikipedia:User:Joeytje50/AWB

        Loading editor
    • I meant that it only returns a maximum of 5000 links or so (see [1]). Although it is enough for most wikis.

      I guess Hackey5 wants the convenience of just clicking a link in a page and having the option to automatically clean up all backlinks instead of doing it using regex. The workflow is slightly different and more complicated when using an external tool or generic tool.

        Loading editor
    • well FindAndReplace worked a few weeks ago but not is no longer loading at least for me, Rappy confirmed this. josephyr also tried to build a script but it crashed due to problems. Staff have the extension FindandReplace but claim it doesn't work...

        Loading editor
    • I created the Linksweeper tool. It should work more / less. Probably still has some bugs to work out. 

      Patches welcome!

        Loading editor
    • Not necessarily a patch, but a suggestion:

      I was considering testing this out on Community Central. And while it doesn't support threads/message walls, could a provision be somehow made for archived message wall pages? Example: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Inyuki/User_talk_archive

      Or even, maybe it could be upgraded to work on threads (since 90% of the broken links on Central are on threads :-[ )... I know, I know, that's a difficult thing, but let a fella dream. ;-)

      Cheers hombre,

      Joey (talk)

        Loading editor
    • Josephyr wrote:
      Not necessarily a patch, but a suggestion:

      I was considering testing this out on Community Central. And while it doesn't support threads/message walls, could a provision be somehow made for archived message wall pages? Example: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Inyuki/User_talk_archive

      Or even, maybe it could be upgraded to work on threads (since 90% of the broken links on Central are on threads :-[ )... I know, I know, that's a difficult thing, but let a fella dream. ;-)

      Cheers hombre,

      Joey (talk)

      It is entirely possible to change any wikitext page. So it should work with your example page.

      Unfortunately, the threads (e.g. new message walls, article discussions, and new forum) use a different way of storing data. Each comment or post is a separate entry in a database unlike talk pages which are just  a really inefficient "article" with signatures. The MessageWall api doesn't seem to have any function to search for a specific text and return its ID, so that's where the problem comes from.

      That being said, making this work on the  first post in a thread  is easy (Thread:8646), changing anything else requires some real Macguyver techniques. I also wanted this functionality, so perhaps it'll be implemented if someone (e.g  code-editors here) can think of a less hacky way of doing this.

        Loading editor
    • Josephyr wrote:

      Or even, maybe it could be upgraded to work on threads (since 90% of the broken links on Central are on threads :-[ )... I know, I know, that's a difficult thing, but let a fella dream. ;-)

      I looked into this, and can probably get it working for Message Walls. Unfortunately, threads requires a hack that would be somewhat similar to downloading the whole page each time it looks for the code to clean up. Unlike wikitext, the html of a page is huge, so that's not a good approach.

      You could try asking staff for any details about fetching the forum threads using the api. Since you're a Wikia star perhaps they are more likely to consider it :). 

        Loading editor
    • That would be stellar if you could!

      And haha, who knows? I'll poke around and see what they say though! :-}

      Joey (talk)

        Loading editor
    • This is very odd. I accidentally pressed the remove backlinks button, and it actually deleted the link from a thread. I'll add a configurable limit to warn users before they cause chaos and mayhem!

      A default of 5 to warn a user is fine right?

      Apparently, either accidentally or not, wikia staff actually built in a way to remove these using the normal MediaWiki API.  My guess is that  this happens because of links like:

      * Thread:Mushue/@comment-Wikia-20150415082925

      These can be safely removed by the bot without any special coding or actually going to the page and using the normal User interface, as long as you get those links from Special:Wantedpages you should be fine. Unfortunately trying to find those links manually is a problem.

      My Terminator just killed zombie-links in  305 message walls  :).

      So your use-case is already built in and I was overthinking things. It would still be nice to get a better api for this, so, feel free to still poke as much as you can!

      P.S. Please don't use it until I submit a new version, I forgot to add a throttler, this may flood a wiki.

        Loading editor
    • A thousand thanks Dessamator! Keep us posted on when the new version is live.

      Joey (talk)

        Loading editor
    • Fantastic work! Great to see you were manage to roll out the script so fast. Looking forward to improvements!

      It seems the script is capable of removing links regardless of whether they have expired or not. That's a powerful ability, and as you're aware, can be potentially destructive if accidentally unleashed on a frequently linked page that's intended to be linked to that often. I would recommend a warning is always given prior to execution, be it that it's one link or one hundred links that are listed to be 'swept'.

      I have some suggestions for the interface. Landing in WantedPages gives the backlink removal option for each listing. Click the button, remove the links, done, makes sense. But after entering WhatLinksHere, it again gives the option to remove backlinks. At this point, however, you aren't removing backlinks, you're in fact removing links to the page that the backlinks are located on, which would unlikely be an expected intention during maintenance. I would have assumed - and I suggest that this part of the interface is modified - that the buttons that appear next to listings on WhatLinksHere can be clicked to remove the subject of WhatLinksHere on the particular page being listed, not the link to that page itself.

      The importance of being able to do this is to remove links on specific pages but not others, since there is currently no option to sweep links by a namespace they occur in. Although you're yet to configure the script to work in wall and thread namespaces yet, removing images [links] that are spammed (for a lack of better word) on the forum is among the things I could see the script being used for to great effect.

      Anyway, keep working on it, and thanks for having decided to do so in the first place. You've been a great help!

        Loading editor
    • I would recommend a warning is always given prior to execution, be it that it's one link or one hundred links that are listed to be 'swept'.

      I set this as an option, each person can decide how they want it to work. Although by default it always asks.

       I would have assumed - and I suggest that this part of the interface is modified - that the buttons that appear next to listings on WhatLinksHere can be clicked to remove the subject of WhatLinksHere on the particular page being listed, not the link to that page itself.

      Seems reasonable, except that I planned to make the tool generic, so it will possibly work in other special pages, although this has to be set in the script. Currently it works in wantedpages, whatlinkshere, and wantedfiles. My point is that the tool should be consistent from one special page to another, otherwise people will never know what happens when they click the button.

      The importance of being able to do this is to remove links on specific pages but not others, since there is currently no option to sweep links by a namespace they occur in.

      I added the option to put an arbitrary page in the modal, and also the ability to only remove links from some namespaces. So that's sorted.

      Although you're yet to configure the script to work in wall and thread namespaces yet, removing images [links] that are spammed (for a lack of better word) on the forum is among the things I could see the script being used for to great effect.

      That already worked in the previous script, as a bonus it now also has the ability to remove file links from pages.

      P.S. I've added the new version, although it still has to be reviewed by staff, and should be live in a day or so if there aren't any issues.

        Loading editor
    • On a second observation, it appears that links in message walls and threads have different pattern in Special:Whatlinkshere:

      ExtensionTag on Lua Help's wall

      The script currently doesn't account for this. Perhaps Hackey5's solution is the only viable way of getting this to work. The pattern seems to be "thread on wall/board". Not sure there is a good solution for this, other than letting the user change the link to remove in the dialog.

      The script is now live!

        Loading editor
    • Josephyr wrote:
      Not necessarily a patch, but a suggestion:

      I was considering testing this out on Community Central. And while it doesn't support threads/message walls, could a provision be somehow made for archived message wall pages? Example: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Inyuki/User_talk_archive

      Or even, maybe it could be upgraded to work on threads (since 90% of the broken links on Central are on threads :-[ )... I know, I know, that's a difficult thing, but let a fella dream. ;-)

      Cheers hombre,

      Joey (talk)

      Interesting, I was cleaning up a couple of pages and came across this kind of page. Apparently, the script doesn't support it because MediaWiki isn't reporting the right location for those archives for some strange reason. Possibly because they are stored in a different way. At the very least it seems to note that the page does exist : http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WhatLinksHere/Will_Wikis_Work%3F

      Anyway, this seems like a good use-case to support. Is there a specific pattern to "archived talk pages", e.g. do they always have end-up in "/User_talk_archive". ?

      If so, then it will be easy to get that into the script, if not then it will be a bit more troublesome.

        Loading editor
    • 90% of the time, yes, it's that format for the archived talk page. Granted, if there are a bunch of archives, it'll have a (1), (2), (3), etc...

      Joey (talk)

        Loading editor
    • Josephyr wrote:
      90% of the time, yes, it's that format for the archived talk page. Granted, if there are a bunch of archives, it'll have a (1), (2), (3), etc...

      Joey (talk)

      Hmm, that makes it a somewhat more troublesome, considering that it can end up in any of those archives. The only way to find the link is to go through all of them. Also, I found this :

      http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Toughpigs/Archive

      Is that related to the automatic archive system? It is kind of odd because the links seem to link back to the original page.

      Anyway, so it would be "/User_talk_archive (1)", "/User_talk_archive (2)", etc?

      If they all have the same prefix then I can probably use the API SPecial:PrefixIndex uses to get them...

        Loading editor
    • I believe that's part of the automatic system. Examples of pages that are regularly archived are:

      http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Angela/Archive_3
      http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Angela/Archive_22

      But, it does get really funky in other places. Like here: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Zuirdj/Archive/003?diff=prev&oldid=1815148 That just redirects itself, however you can see I was able to edit it here -> http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Zuirdj/Archive/003?diff=prev&oldid=1815148

      Joey (talk)

        Loading editor
    • I think I've found the problem, some of these are probably created by the users themselves, and when Wikia activated the Message Wall, they were all archived. In addition it seems like there is a forced redirect from  User_Talk:UserXXX/ABC -> Message_Wall:UserXXXX/ABC. This might also be happening when the page is accessed by the API.

      I'm wondering how exactly did you manage to edit it, since it always redirects?

        Loading editor
    • Dessamator
      Dessamator removed this reply because:
      sss
      15:13, March 15, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Josephyr wrote:
      I believe that's part of the automatic system. Examples of pages that are regularly archived are:

      http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Angela/Archive_3
      http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Angela/Archive_22

      But, it does get really funky in other places. Like here: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Zuirdj/Archive/003?diff=prev&oldid=1815148 That just redirects itself, however you can see I was able to edit it here -> http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Zuirdj/Archive/003?diff=prev&oldid=1815148

      Joey (talk)

      I just rechecked this, and it seems to work:

      http://duolingo.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Dessamator?diff=29744&oldid=29743

      Can you try it out in a sandbox to see if it fails? 

      Also, is there any interest in having it do a batch cleanup, instead of 1 by 1, e.g.:

      Delete backlinks:

      • [[Link1]], [[link2]], [[Link3]]

      From all pages or one namespace ?

        Loading editor
    • A batch cleanup would be really awesome, since it would reduce edit clutter and make the cleanup process more efficient.

      Joey (talk)

        Loading editor
    • Josephyr wrote:
      A batch cleanup would be really awesome, since it would reduce edit clutter and make the cleanup process more efficient.

      Joey (talk)

      I guess your dream has come true. Done!

        Loading editor
    • *tips hat* Thank you!

      Joey (talk)

        Loading editor
    • possible to add support to Galleries? This is truly really useful, still got to update my bot's import

        Loading editor
    • Nerfmaster8 wrote:
      possible to add support to Galleries? This is truly really useful, still got to update my bot's import

      Not sure what you mean. Do you mean to check and remove links from galleries?

      It should be possible assuming galleries aren't created by templates in crazy ways. If the syntax is as simple as the code below then it should be possible. It might take some re-working though.

      <gallery>
      File:Abc.png
      Abc2.ico
      </gallery>

      Note the default mode of the script wouldn't really do anything because there are no links with brackets [[ ]] there. Since by default it will only turn [[File:abc.png]] -> File:abc.png.

      So it wouldn't remove anything unless the check-box is clicked to "delete link".

        Loading editor
    • One thing that I don't know is whether broken links to images in galleries actually show up in Special:WhatLinkshere. If it doesn't then there's no way to know which articles have those links and to clean them efficiently, aside from checking every single article in the wiki.

        Loading editor
    • Yo Dessamator!

      There's a small bug that I'm unsure of - it's cutting off an extra letter (see http://yogscast.wikia.com/?diff=274643). It seems to happen when there is an extra colon : at the start (which occurs for most Message Wall posts).

      P.S. This is a godsend for cleanup!!!

        Loading editor
    • Noreplyz wrote:
      Yo Dessamator!

      There's a small bug that I'm unsure of - it's cutting off an extra letter (see http://yogscast.wikia.com/?diff=274643). It seems to happen when there is an extra colon : at the start (which occurs for most Message Wall posts).

      P.S. This is a godsend for cleanup!!!

      Fixed, it should go live in a couple of hours / days.

        Loading editor
    • Nerfmaster8 wrote:
      possible to add support to Galleries? This is truly really useful, still got to update my bot's import

      It now identifies and cleans up links in galleries.

      I think Wikia staff might be tired of reviewing my script though.

        Loading editor
    • I commend you on your progress in developing this script! Truly, you've done an amazing job! It was also a great idea slipping it into the delete form to mercilessly eliminate all traces of the deletion candidate.

      Operation has been pretty good so far. However, I'm encountering issues trying to sweep by namespace while deleting file links. I'm not sure if the process halts due to a glitch or it just takes a very long time. Either way, the process seems to go a lot slower.

      I have two suggestions. The first is to include some sort of progress bar to be able to tell if in fact the process has halted or not. The second is to use a custom filter for filtering by namespace, like the one used on Special:RecentChanges.

      .WikiaDropdown.MultiSelect .dropdown

      I have the intention of sweeping links that are outside of the (main) namespace, so this would be very convenient.

        Loading editor
    • Dessamator wrote:
      Nerfmaster8 wrote:
      possible to add support to Galleries? This is truly really useful, still got to update my bot's import
      It now identifies and cleans up links in galleries.

      I think Wikia staff might be tired of reviewing my script though.

      you're the best!

        Loading editor
    • Hackey5 wrote:

      Operation has been pretty good so far. However, I'm encountering issues trying to sweep by namespace while deleting file links. I'm not sure if the process halts due to a glitch or it just takes a very long time. Either way, the process seems to go a lot slower.

      I have two suggestions. The first is to include some sort of progress bar to be able to tell if in fact the process has halted or not. The second is to use a custom filter for filtering by namespace, like the one used on Special:RecentChanges.

      .WikiaDropdown.MultiSelect .dropdown

      I have the intention of sweeping links that are outside of the (main) namespace, so this would be very convenient.

      There was a bug when checking galleries that made it fail in some pages that might have been making it  slow, I've fixed this.

      I  added both suggestions.  Note that the progress bar won't work on older browsers e.g. IE 10. It is not as fancy  as wikia's (  prefer a simple selection) one but you can select some or all items using ctrl + a or shift + a or whatever the OS supports.

      The code for the filters now supports multiple namespaces, and finally it also supports other namespaces for files. So if for example, someone is cleaning up "File:Abc.png" it will also try to find  "Image:Abc.png" or "Ficheiro:Abc.png" (in appropriate languages) and will remove whichever ones it finds.

      Just a note though, for normal pages and files it is case sensitive although for simplicity sake I ignore this for galleries. So "File:ABC.png" is not equal to "File:abc.PNG". This is a wiki "feature" that makes it possible to upload those two files.

        Loading editor
    • Brilliant! You built the script from the ground up and it does everything I would expect it to do, and do it well it does! You've been an incredible help in assisting me carry out maintenance tasks, and for that I am immensely grateful.

      If I could suggest anything else, it would be to develop a feature to delete transcluded templates in their entirety from pages. Nevertheless, I am most certainly satisfied.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks.

      I've been thinking about  the transclusion feature but it is not really a "link". It neither shares the same syntax   {{ }} vs [[ ]] , nor is it as simple as it allows templates within templates within links. If someone adds the wrong syntax for a template, it could effectively wipe out the whole page if it is highly dependent on templates.

      That functionality is included in AutoEditPages. Unfortunately, it doesn't really handle very complex transclusions.

      Anyway, removing transclusions is an interesting idea.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you so much for the script! I was just wondering if we couldn't consolidate it into one button (like the CleanWantedPages script before it stopped working) instead of having a button next to each item on those pages. It gets to be a little daunting to maintain when there are hundreds (some of people have thousands, no thanks to templates, I'm sure) and having to go through each one.

        Loading editor
    • LadySetsuna wrote:
      Thank you so much for the script! I was just wondering if we couldn't consolidate it into one button (like the CleanWantedPages script before it stopped working) instead of having a button next to each item on those pages. It gets to be a little daunting to maintain when there are hundreds (some of people have thousands, no thanks to templates, I'm sure) and having to go through each one.

      I've never even heard of the CleanWantedPages script before so I don't know what the button you're talking about does. Can you explain it?

      Do you mean that it should pick all links in the wanted page list and offer a way to clean them all?

      While it is certainly possible, and something I've actually thought about, the problem is that it may take quite some time. To give an example, if each broken link exists in 50 pages, for 30 links it would check 1500 pages. The script also deliberately doesn't try to check for more than 500 backlinks per broken link at any time.

      Perhaps there is another effective way to get this to work.

      Edit: Did you mean CleanWantedFiles?

        Loading editor
    • Yes, I mean CleanWantedFiles (sorry, I forgot the link earlier). If it's not possible, then, it's fine. I just wanted to know if it was possible something like that could be done. Our wiki is a small wiki, so an interface like CleanWantedFiles was perfect, but, if it takes up too much wait time on larger wikis, I think the current setup is sufficient.

        Loading editor
    • LadySetsuna wrote:
      Yes, I mean CleanWantedFiles (sorry, I forgot the link earlier).

      If it's not possible, then, it's fine. I just wanted to know if it was possible something like that could be done. Our wiki is a small wiki, so an interface like CleanWantedFiles was perfect, but, if it takes up too much wait time on larger wikis, I think the current setup is sufficient.

      It is possible. In fact the current script can already do that, except that you'd have to add a list of pages instead of just clicking a convenient button to nuke all those links. I'll give some thought to adding something like that.

      Personally, I like the convenience of being able to clean up pages without going to Special:WantedPages / Special:WantedFiles / etc, but your suggestion and the cleanwantedpages design is interesting.

        Loading editor
    • Dessamator wrote: It is possible. In fact the current script can already do that, except that you'd have to add a list of pages instead of just clicking a convenient button to nuke all those links. I'll give some thought to adding something like that.

      Personally, I like the convenience of being able to clean up pages without going to Special:WantedPages / Special:WantedFiles / etc, but your suggestion and the cleanwantedpages design is interesting.

      I have to agree with you on that, it's just sometimes it's easier to batch clean everything from Special:WantedPages / etc. in one go since many times (for our wiki anyway) there's no way to know there was a red link somewhere to begin with. The only problem at that point is the fact most of said red links are generated by templates because some of those links aren't necessary for a page, but, are in another. =/ It would be helpful if there was a way to clean those up. =_=;;

        Loading editor
    • Well, sometimes a couple of redlinks are actually useful. In fact, those red links are probably the thing that attracted the most active contributor in a wiki. They make it easy to verify which pages are already created and which still need to be added.

      Anyway, to clean up the rest of the wanted pages, you'd have to track down the templates that generate them, and remove them. Something like AutoEditPages can help with that as currently the linksweeper doesn't have that capability.

        Loading editor
    • Dessamator wrote: Anyway, to clean up the rest of the wanted pages, you'd have to track down the templates that generate them, and remove them. Something like AutoEditPages can help with that as currently the linksweeper doesn't have that capability.

      Oh, I know which template is generating them, the problem is, they aren't actually links. Most generated red links are from image files. These image files are to be named a certain way, aka {{{event name|}}}banner.png. The problem is the red link ".png" =/ And some of those red links are images that exists on one page, but, won't on the next because of the game publisher quirks. It's set up using #ifexist statements to check for each event whether that image will be needed or not (also set up in a similar fashion to my example earlier).

        Loading editor
    • LadySetsuna wrote: It's set up using #ifexist statements to check for each event whether that image will be needed or not (also set up in a similar fashion to my example earlier).

      That's one of the links that this script can't do anything about, short of removing the offending template or parser function. One known bug is that the {{#ifexists}} parser function causes redlinks when the page doesn't exist (see [1],[2] .) It is also an "expensive" parser function that if not used sensibly can make the whole page very slow because it performs a check on the servers to see if each page exists.

        Loading editor
    • Hackey5 wrote:

      If I could suggest anything else, it would be to develop a feature to delete transcluded templates in their entirety from pages. Nevertheless, I am most certainly satisfied.

      Done!

      All templates must be prefixed with the template namespace, e.g.: "Template:Skywalker".

      Thank you so much for the script! I was just wondering if we couldn't consolidate it into one button (like the CleanWantedPages script before it stopped working) instead of having a button next to each item on those pages.

      Done!

      I'll probably still revise this at some point.


      Script is still going to be reviewed.

      P.S. Make sure to test the new version on a test wiki e.g. communitytest before using it. A lot of changes were made internally that could have caused bugs. 

        Loading editor
    • i just had this fail on ice age that had 22 links, works fine for anything less than say 10 links. its stuck on the first match.

        Loading editor
    • To clarify:

      • Did you have a page with 22 links?
      • Did you add 22 links to clean ?
      • Did it need to clean 1 link in 22 pages?

      Also, if it happens again, can you check the browser console and paste anything that it shows. See how to here (http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/8525/how-to-open-the-javascript-console-in-different-browsers).

      Errors may happen for a lot of reasons, such as connectivity problems, or server issues. So I'll need more information to see if it is a bug or network issue.

        Loading editor
    • a page had 22 links to remove, it was stuck on the first. So error is "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 756 (Too long request string)"

      Hope that error message helps, might have to break up API call into smaller pieces rather than all at once.

        Loading editor
    • Nerfmaster8 wrote:
      a page had 22 links to remove, it was stuck on the first. So error is "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 756 (Too long request string)"

      Hope that error message helps, might have to break up API call into smaller pieces rather than all at once.

      It seems I was too optimistic that people wouldn't be able to overwhelm the API. Anyway, hopefully this is now fixed. Unfortunately the fix will likely make the script a bit slower.

        Loading editor
    • thanks for fixing it :) works now

        Loading editor
    • I'm having trouble. Sorry if I've missed anything obvious, I'm new to Linksweeper and scripts in general, but I installed Linksweeper in my common.js on my wiki and it is not giving me a "remove backlinks" option anywhere in WantedPages or WhatLinksHere. Please help.

      EDIT: Never mind, I've fixed the problem, it was a personal issue.

        Loading editor
    • Wait, never mind my never mind. Supposedly this works in message walls but I get
      Unknown Error, links are probably in an unsupported page or namespace. Page:Thread:86.172.63.7/@comment-Wikia-20140620131118
      every time I try.
        Loading editor
    • SadGhoster87 wrote:

      Wait, never mind my never mind. Supposedly this works in message walls but I get
      Unknown Error, links are probably in an unsupported page or namespace. Page:Thread:86.172.63.7/@comment-Wikia-20140620131118
      every time I try.

      try going to Thread:86.172.63.7/@comment-Wikia-20140620131118, and see if you can edit it

        Loading editor
    • I noticed that the board_thread namespace has stopped working. A little annoying since the script had common use there.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Colouratura wrote: Blam, I made something for this years ago.

      https://github.com/PrincessPlatinum/Ajax-Scripts/blob/master/WantedPagesBatchRedlinks.js

      I'm new to scripts, how would I import this?

        Loading editor
    • ideally you can test it by copy pasting it into your console

      To import it permanently you'd need to add it directly to your JS page as it's not importable atm.

        Loading editor
    • Colouratura wrote: ideally you can test it by copy pasting it into your console

      To import it permanently you'd need to add it directly to your JS page as it's not importable atm.

      rawgit and importScriptURI m8

        Loading editor
    • That did nothing, I'm getting the exact same error.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+