Thread Inspection is a feature that allows reviewing messages that have been removed from board threads (for reviewing Message Walls messages you would need to go to the thread of the message - by pressing the main message's title).
- Reviewing removed messages
- Manual removal- revealing a removed message by clicking the "This reply has been removed" message- works in all skins.
- Absolute removal- remove all deleted messages. Does not appear on threads on which no comments were removed. It is available as a link on the top of the "My Tools" menu in the bottom navigation.
- Provides links to the each one of the replies in the thread (in the associated page in the Board Thread namespace):
- View the current message.
- Edit the current message.
- Delete the current message (visible to all but only available to users with special privileges).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.