UserAccountAge appends a user tag to the Oasis masthead that lists the specific account's age. The user tag, when clicked, links to formatted JSON data displaying the moment of account creation. (example)
It was initially conceived as a "Fandomization" and simplification of PleaseStand's UserInfo script on the English Wikipedia, though the most recent iteration of the script, namely code2.js, instead employs the jQuery , removing the hacky attempts at formatting fuzzy dates and opening the script up to a wider variety of user languages. Furthermore, the formatted date of account creation is now displayed upon cursor hover over the user tag.
Occasionally, for certain old accounts (2005 and earlier), the MediaWiki API returns a value of "null" for the user's registration date, and as such, no user tag is displayed on the user masthead.
- Addition of fix to UCP lazy-load masthead detection mechanism, cleanup
- Rewrite to support usage on UCP wikis
- Removal of unused usercontribs query, minor edits to user tag link
- Replacement of PleaseStand code in favor of timeago plugin
- Bug fix for usernames with special characters
- Initial revision