Hi, welcome to Fandom Developers Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Talk:WallGreetingButton page.
- I need help with this and this:
1. Is AdminDashboard JS-Button really not good? I am only beginner in JS. It's working perfect by me. Why?
2. I really need to edit code. Please edit AdminDashboard JS-Button/code.js. Please edit it to this:
And I need help with this:
What means "content" in CSS? "content: "???"
14:43, July 30, 2015 (UTC)
Hello Fewfre. First of all, your RCM script is purrrrfect :D.
But, I found a cookie issue :(. I have a RCM with 665 wikis (spammers these days), and the wikis are loading too fast, so the cookies gets messed up and it deletes me. Is there any way to make them load an an internal of 500ms instead? Yes it will take me 5 mins to load, but it won't log me out.
- A parameter for that would be good. Thanks! — Jr Mime (talk) [VSTF] 13:21, October 4, 2015 (UTC)
RecentChangesMultipleLeft a message on RecentChangesMultiple talk page. Thanks :D
http://dev.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:RecentChangesMultiple#New_Edit_Notifcations --Sophie 21:24, October 10, 2016 (UTC)
RecentChangesMultiple CSS import
I've been moving CSS pages out of the article namespace to the MediaWiki namespace for some time now (MediaWiki namespace seems to be the most appropriate namespace for them, categorization of CSS code pages in the article namespace would look silly and there isn't a proper CSS editor in the article namespace) and it looks like RecentChangesMultiple has its stylesheet in the article namespace too. Could you consider moving it to MediaWiki namespace? I know RCM development is tracked through GitHub and I supposed you would have to change more than just one line to make the move happen.
- I think the script is approved now, so you can delete the stylesheet :)
- Also, a migration of scripts to use HTTPS over HTTP where possible (which means replacing HTTP image URLs of images hosted on Wikia wih HTTPS ones, replacing
//wikiname.wikia.comwhere possible and generally using HTTPS over HTTP) and I've noticed RecentChangesMultiple uses a lot of links that could be changed to use HTTPS or no specific protocol. Could you consider updating the script to reflect these changes?
- Also, I agree with your bio :P
- -- Cube-shaped garbage can 22:52, December 5, 2017 (UTC)
Talk page bug
I see something weird going on here... FANDOM's page header is loader in the middle of the section... I also would like to suggest to implement I18n-js for you script, that would make easier adding and maintaining translations.
leviathan_89 11:24, January 4, 2018 (UTC)
I brought the talk page thing up to you because I figured it was in your interest to keep it "functional", however, indeed now it's fine for me too... I honestly don't know what happened, must've been some sort of hiccup of the site. Anyway, the i18n was just a suggestion / making you aware of that, there is no need to argue anything, do what's best for the script. It came to my mind since I saw a few translations in your script to update, that's all.
leviathan_89 15:01, January 4, 2018 (UTC)
RCM CSS (again)
Just wanted to notify you that due to this, MediaWiki:RecentChangesMultiple/stylesheet.css is now MediaWiki:RecentChangesMultiple.css and you might want to change the name in the repository because it was changed in the live version recently.
- Sorry about this unexpected move - in hindsight, it would've been good to make sure authors of affected CSS pages knew about that discussion so they could have given their input. - OneTwoThreeFall talk 06:04, January 18, 2018 (UTC)
RCM talk page
RCM (HTTPS compatibility)
- Still on my todo list, but thanks for informing me of the changes!
I left a question at Talk:RecentChangesMultiple#Discussions disappeared. Thanks, Janus100 (talk) 02:32, March 22, 2018 (UTC)
RCM (HTTPS again)
Issues with Recent Changes Multiple
Hi! I've been having troubles with implementing RecentChangesMultiple on my wiki Akagami no Shirayukihime. I thought I correctly installed the script but it's not working could you check it out and see what's wrong? Thanks!
https://akagaminoshirayukihime.wikia.com/wiki/MediaWiki:Common.js https://akagaminoshirayukihime.wikia.com/wiki/User:Emilysara/common.js https://akagaminoshirayukihime.wikia.com/wiki/User:Emilysara/Recent_Changes_Multiple https://akagaminoshirayukihime.wikia.com/wiki/RecentChangesMultiple
RCM (non-en wikias)
I left a question at Talk:RecentChangesMultiple#Non-English wikis giving error. Sophiedp already mostly explained but if you have anything to add... Thanks, Janus100 (talk) 00:37, June 19, 2018 (UTC)
Hi, can you check my message on the RCM discussion, please?
RCM and YQL
- np~ --Sharkie 23:55, February 2, 2019 (UTC)
Hi, when RecentChangesMultiple support wiki https -> https ? or the script will no longer work?
And then I try to see the edits and it gives the error. All wikis will have https Example: https://bindingofisaac.fandom.com/ru/wiki/Участник:TRJ-VoRoN/Правки
- Thanks for the reply on my wall, it worked!👍
- Ah, thanks for explaining --Little Red 23:35, January 4, 2020 (UTC)
LastEdited and mainpages
Hi, I noticed your message on LastEdited's talkpage, where you said that you wished that it was disabled on the main page due to clutter, and I was wondering if that was due to it being sitewide, or just being there in general? --Little Red 00:49, March 30, 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah I added an option for it to be enabled, but I was thinking of changing the default since it seems pretty useful to have on the talk page by default, plus it makes it so that wikis importing PageEditInfo don't have to get JS enabled to have it show on it on the main page --Little Red 04:40, March 30, 2020 (UTC)