Hi Rail01, welcome to Fandom Developers Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Railfail536 page.
Good to see you back, Rail! I'm messaging to say this edit isn't really a 'minor edit'.
- Archiving someone else's script is a HUGE change - one that implies it shouldn't be installed by people
- Most edits of that kind have to involve the author, or the whole community
- If you're ever unsure about it, just ask in Discord or the talkpage :)
I'm sorry but I don't know where to add the archive template in relation to the language and include codes on the page. I've never archived a code before. Also, DisableDrafts should probably be archived as well. ~ SlyCooperFan1 [message · contributions] 21:29, October 17, 2019 (UTC)
Re: Regarding your MultiUpload change
I did it like that just so it would be at the very top. It did not need to be wrapped in it. But I suppose that can be changed. Also, as for asking, I did not see the point of asking anyone, to me the change seemed solely beneficial. And now with what CzechOut recommended, talking is now really unneeded, as there are no changes that are enabled by default but that are enabled by configurations, I will add that to MultiUpload if it gets approved, and if not, I will do what CzechOut originally recommended and create a whole new script for it for the License Previews.
- The script maintainers are inactive. Since February.
- look, there are no changes that effect those who do not want it. There was no need to discuss that. It took me 16 hours to make this change to try and increase the script. So no need to discuss changes that are disabled by default, and need to be enabled. But I guess I will move the function so it follows that though. Well, actually I am not quite sure what you mean there. Please elaborate.
ActivityLogger z fandom wiki
Cześć! Czy mógłbyś pomóc ustawiać ten logger na pewien serwer, aby pokazywał najnowsze zmiany na artykułach wikii, wątkach itd.? —Preceding unsigned comment added by KayonPL (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!