VanguardTools is a collection of utilities, used by the Vanguard taskforce to ease portability migration.
Note: the script is currently permission-locked to Vanguard and staff (for obvious reasons).
- Global navigation shortcuts to useful areas for Vanguard migration
- Template reclassification hotkeys on template pages
- Insights data and visual indicator for template protection
- Redirection from Special:InfoboxBuilder to the source editor
- Fast creation of infobox templates in source mode
- April 30, 2018 (v0.9.0)
- MACH-59330: Published to Fandom Developers Wiki, access restriction.
- May 1, 2018 (v0.9.1 - 0.9.3)
- MACH-59330: Added hook.
- May 10, 2018 (v0.9.4 - v0.9.9)
- MACH-59330: Infobox creation bypass in Special:InfoboxBuilder.
- June 6, 2018 (v1.0.0)
- Nekky-chan: Fix for Firefox downloading raw code in Special:Insights.
- July 19, 2018 (v1.1.0)
- MACH-59330: Add ranking for the Portability Dashboard.
- Wiki statistics integration.
- Full triage workflow modal.